Man Arrested On Charges of Beastiality a Dangerous Crime Against Children

green 150x150 Man Arrested On Charges of Beastiality a Dangerous Crime Against Children

Gila County Sheriff’s Office arrested Green, Corey D. age 23 of Claypool on a warrant of count one molestation of a child;
dangerous crime against children; count two molestation of a child dangerous crime against children; count three molestation of a child dangerous crime against children; count four molestation of a child dangerous crime against children; count five bestiality dangerous crime against children and count six bestiality dangerous crime against children.

Green is being held on a $75,000 Bond.

21 comments for “Man Arrested On Charges of Beastiality a Dangerous Crime Against Children

1. Susan K
    February 19, 2014 at 3:30 pm

I am learning that this case may not be cut and dry, innocent until proven guilty.

2. Daniella Monroe
    February 19, 2014 at 5:33 pm

from what I hear he did do it. I feel bad for that little kid. I sincerely hop he or she isn’t permanently hurt b this. I heard about from down the line its flat out disgusting. I hope he gets true hard time. he deserves it.

• Susan K
      February 19, 2014 at 8:32 pm

I hope that justice is served either way.

• carol wilkins
      February 20, 2014 at 8:25 am

FROM WHAT YOU HEAR??? THATS THE PROBLEM! YOU HEARD IT!!!!

• Susan K
        February 20, 2014 at 3:26 pm

I have viewed many documents that can’t be ignored and that create quite a bit of reasonable doubt. Every story we do starts with having heard about it, followed up by confirmation before it is written as fact. I also have a right to my opinion and in this case my opinion is, having sat in on many trials, a good defense attorney will tear this up unless the come up with some solid consistent evidence. If this case is based on the words of a child, that child needs to be interviewed by the forensic team at child help, Gila County Detectives don’t have the training. Why wouldn’t they? Maybe they are going to, time will tell. I know that I wont sit by quietly while they disregard the protocol and don’t charge a crime or disregard it but prosecute the alleged offender.

3. mikali
    February 19, 2014 at 9:10 pm

SO
    SHE
    SHOULDNT
    GET
    JUSTICE?

• Susan K
      February 19, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Truth and Justice should prevail and reflect in the verdict.

• carol wilkins
        February 20, 2014 at 8:56 am

I agree Susan. The only disagreement is they SHOULD NOT publicize this until they KNOW he is guilty…even if hes proven innocent, there are ignorant people in the public who will judge him anyway. I have seen that sort of destruction first hand and it is without a doubt, sad!

4. Ryou A. Dick
    February 20, 2014 at 1:20 pm

And yeah, why this story? How about every other story and everything else that happens in Globe and Miami. Every arrest in this town (no matter how slight) needs a story on this website — otherwise, I think they are just playing favorites. They should even be responsible for posting stories they know nothing about too! Enough of this favoritism and personal opinions and comments on stories here! — he said, she said, they said…innocent, guilty, maybe didn’t do it, yes, they did do it, blah, blah, blah….it’s a bunch of crap! Welcome to small town mentality!

5. sara
    February 20, 2014 at 10:06 pm

I believe in innocent until proven guilty in theory. However, a grand jury heard the evidence in this case and determined there was sufficient evidence to warrant an arrest. As to any document you may have seen Karin, if they were supplied by any member of the accused’s family, you should view them with skepticism. And seeing as this is an active case involving a minor, I doubt you got anything from a credible source. What everybody needs to remember is that at the center of this issue is a child who was victimized. That and only that should be the focus.

• Susan K
      February 20, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Yep.

• Lilly Jenkins
      April 28, 2014 at 10:55 am

Could you not have thought of a better name? Perhaps it is a description of you so everyone would know that you posted this comment.

• Lilly Jenkins
      April 28, 2014 at 10:59 am

This comment is for Sara:

Come on Sara, wake up and get the sand out of your eyes.

Where have you been? The land of OZ?

Did you not know that the grand jury can indict a ham sandwich if thet want to???

Two lives are in ruins because of this indictment.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. marcus thomas
    February 22, 2014 at 4:58 pm

I believe the victim and I always will, what happened sucks, someone dropped the ball than and r trying hide lie aboit it now, my heart goes out to the vic.

7. joanna wilkins
    February 25, 2014 at 5:02 pm

i don’t if he did it or not, but obviously there’s a reason a victim is coming forward, I mean how can it be a lie, who can make this stuff up, who would lie for 7 years if this never happened, I hope the victim gets justice, and the fact that this man did hurt her and scared her into not talking for 7 years sickens me.

8. GilaCountyPDfollower
    April 17, 2014 at 7:00 pm

so a good defense team can tear her testimony up? your just as bad as the pedos family. she was hurt and then was told to be quiet. like susan I too have read the document but what I have that you don’t I have seen the interview tape and no child can make that up, no child should live through that. it seems everyone is there for this corey guy but what about the victim? do you know her? have you spoken to her? or are you just canny to the sickos who diddle little kids? people need to be behind the little girl that was hurt the sick chomo who diddles little kids. help her not him. stop letting little kids get hurt. especially you susan k

• Susan K
      April 18, 2014 at 9:14 am

I support victim’s, I never once said the defendant was guilty or innocent. I will wait for the jury to decide. I am advocating for full disclosure so that the jury make an informed verdict. May Justice prevail, not matter the outcome.

9. YOUSHOULDKNOWMYNAME
    April 17, 2014 at 7:06 pm

I have no doubt that he did it why is everyone on the offenders side? what happened to being there for the kid? no wonder kids don’t come forward!

10. Heathers
    May 21, 2014 at 11:21 pm

What is the update on this case? Where can we find out more information?

• MORRICIA JACKSON
      July 25, 2014 at 4:58 pm

COREY IS SITTING IN JAIL PENDING TRIAL HES NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL THIS IS OVER. BLESS HIS HEART.

11. Altera Jaccobs
    July 25, 2014 at 4:56 pm

this whole thing is a giant mess. both parties involved need to get the facts straight. it should be about the young girl not the family wanting pity. his family migrated here and decided that they could hurt anyone they please that’s not right I believe it might all be settled with the young man apologizing to his victim and admitting he did and his family apologizing to the victim as well. I have a 12 year old granddaughter and I cant imagine this kind of stuff happening and then what the family did afterward we nasty they need to come to reality and off the pink fluffy cloud of denial that they are currently in.

MAY GOD BLESS THE POOR AND UNFORTUNIATE SOULS THAT ARE SURE TO BE IN DISTRESS FROM ALL THIS HEARTACHE AND DAMAGE. BLESS THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO ARE IN DENILE.